“Technicians work in the field, not at a desk ” – a fact on which the QRmaint CMMS is based. The free mobile app for phones and tablets facilitates the daily work of the maintenance team and significantly reduces troubleshooting time.
Features that will increase technicians' productivity
PUSH or email notifications to a mobile phone provide maintenance staff with immediate information about a breakdown or fault so they can quickly rectify it.
Comments on work orders are an effective form of communication between the maintenance department and those reporting failures from, for example, production.
Full system functionality on the phone
The QRmaint CMMS mobile app has all the features available on the PC app. Manage work orders, machines, and warehouses directly from your phone.
Condition of the machinery fleet at your fingertips
You always know which equipment has a breakdown, the status of work orders and whether critical parts are missing from stock.
QR and barcodes
Scan the QR code to view machine details, report a breakdown or register a tool download.
It’s easy to get started with QRmaint
And it’s free for 14 days. No credit card, no commitment.
Maintenance technicians expect a mobile CMMS
- Receive push notifications to your phone about new notifications
- Report faults and breakdowns easily
- Assign work orders to technicians and teams
- Get complete information on work orders from anywhere at any time
- Download and return tools so that you always know who is currently using them and whether they are available
- Document the completion of tasks with photos and comments
- Check the inventory of parts in stock